Needless to say, abortion is a topic with a very high priority - many people discuss it in all countries, and they all have different points of view. Sometimes a doctor can even recommend the abortion if something is wrong with a fetus, but for religious people, the abortion is totally unacceptable. In this work, we have gathered the most arguable abortion essay topics that will help you to create a successful work.
Writing this essay requires a lot of time, patience, and good skills. It is not so simple to write about such a difficult topic, that's why you have to figure out what you are going to tell to your readers and think over each word you are going to say in your work.
As you understand, there may be various controversial abortion essay topics:
- A paper against abortion - if you chose to write this type of essay, you need to convince your readers that making an abortion is a huge sin and awful mistake. This idea should go through your entire paper.
- A paper on abortion - in this work, you have to write that in some cases the termination of the pregnancy is the best decision.
- An argumentative essay about abortion - in this paper, you have to make a discussion if this is wrong or right for any woman to make abortion.
- A persuasive paper against abortion - if you write this type of work, provide your readers with maximum arguments and ideas to show they shouldn't make an abortion, no matter what happens.
Top 20 Successful Essay Topics About Abortion
Look through these 20 topics and get your own ideas about your future writing!
- Should abortions be forbidden by our government?
- Why is it hard for some women to make an abortion even if something is wrong with a fetus?
- Is abortion a simple operation or is it a severe psychological trauma for women?
- Why do so many married couples make abortions?
- Should every woman be limited to just one abortion during her life?
- Does an unborn baby feel the pain during the abortion?
- What does a woman feel after she made an abortion?
- Should abortion be legalized all over the world?
- How does abortion affect the woman's health?
- Why do couples break up after an abortion so often?
- Is it better to make abortion or to give birth and place a baby in the orphanage?
- Why do many countries are against abortion because of religious reasons?
- Does an unborn baby have a soul?
- Can we consider an abortion as a real murder?
- Should women go to prison for making an abortion?
- Is it safe for a woman to make an abortion when doctors highly recommend it?
- A woman's life before and after abortion: what does it change exactly?
- Save a little life inside you!
- What are the main reasons a woman makes an abortion?
- Should we tell teenagers all about abortions to prevent unwanted pregnancy?
Argumentative Abortion Essay Outline Example
Making a detailed outline is an essential part of your writing. A detailed and clear plan will help you to understand where to start and how to end. You won't forget anything important, and the entire paper will look logical and professional. Here we want to share an example of the abortion essay outline.
- Introduction. The process of abortion and what causes a woman to make it. Is it right or wrong to make an abortion?
- Body paragraph 1. Abortion is unacceptable because it is a murder. A fetus has a heart, and it is an alive person.
- Body paragraph 2. A woman should make an abortion only if it is recommended by the doctor when there is a high risk for a fetus or for a woman's life.
- Body paragraph 3. Many women make abortion, and some of them have problems with having a baby in the future. It is an unacceptable thing, and our society should convince such women to save a baby.
- Body paragraph 4. Some women with strong beliefs cannot make abortion even if they have a fetus with anomalies. In such cases, abortions should be accepted even in religious countries.
- Conclusion. Abortion is a complicated question that should be solved depending on a situation. As we can see, there are various cases that require various decisions.
Professional Help in Writing an Abortion Essay
When people are required to write an essay about abortion, they may feel stuck with this task. At the start, they can think it's not hard, but later they could be faced with a problem of how to make this kind of work. If this happened, there is no reason to be worried. Nowadays, you can get professional help in writing services. These are companies that offer many options, such as writing successful essays.
If you need help with creating a strong abortion essay, It is easy and fast to order a perfect work online. Contact our service right now and impress your readers with a professional essay written by the talented and experienced author!